Saturday, December 3, 2011

An Ode


Here I am after a long undecided break from my blog, I come back with a poem, written for someone very special to me. Every word that I say has a definite meaning. Read on.. :) 


ITS YOU…

I wished for a beautiful friend,
And you swept me off my feet.
I wished for an angle,
And you walked into my life,

I looked in the night sky,
Wishing to find a star, as beautiful as you are,
The moon looked at me and said,
The star you are wishing for is in your heart.


I close my eyes,
The moment you cross my mind.
I skip a heartbeat,
And feel you are mine.

I take a deep breath,
You fill my senses with fragrance of ecstasy.
You make me drench in those beautiful eyes,
I would skip a heartbeat to be lost in them.

I want to feel you closer,
The most miraculous feeling ever,
When it would be you and me,
And nothing around us would make sense.




I wish I could hold you in my arms,
And watch the evening sun.
We would talk till the dawn,
And then fall asleep in each other’s arms.

I wanna laugh all my life,
On every funny thing that you say.
I wanna cry with you,
For everything that hurts you.
I wanna smile,
Just to see you for a while.
I wanna give everything that I have,
Just to see you the way you are.

You are,
The tune I love to sing.
The fragrance of flower I wish to be.
The smile that I wish to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do read