Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Leading Life- "Your Way"

A small question was hovering in my mind, why on earth have I feel that I am worth nothing. Whenever I looked at someone very famous and rich, I thought I have nothing in common with them. After reading a few of biographies and life stories of those famous people I understood one thing, “They were not born great, their attitude and determination made them so.”
We often come across people saying “Hard work is key to success.” When you look through the perspective of achieving your goals it is not the hard work alone that counts, going a step ahead I do say, hard work has little to do with you being successful. I make a stand on it and from the little experience I have I say there is something much more important than hard work, its “Smart Work”, its pity that many of us know how to work hard but very few of us who know how to work smart.
One thing that I found was very common among famous people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Sergy Brin, etc was that they had an “Arrogant Attitude.” They never thought what others were doing or what others were thinking about them. This “I don’t care” term is very much useful in life if you want to achieve something in your life. This world is never short of critics and they try hard to push you away from your goals, just because they think it is not possible for them they make you feel its not possible for you. The don’t care attitude helps you to keep focus on what you want to achieve. As said “Noting is Impossible” , the joy of chasing the impossible is worth an experience.
One more thing that keeps us barred from our dream is our own thoughts. With a little trouble we end up losing hope, we break down and the confidence becomes null. It is not so, when you are to achieve something big, often there are small hiccups. They are not to make you “Give Up” they are meant to make you strong to face the future problems more boldly. Life always teaches us lesson in its own way.
So now that you know what you want out of your life. Set out and leave no stone unturned to achieve what you want. Give no thought to those who say you aren’t worth a pie. Because you are that one unique person whose abilities are limited to his own thoughts and nothing else. It’s your life, live it your way.

2 comments:

Do read